View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 26, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Well, If there were no vacancies then isn't it better if the candidates are told beforehand . Now Many people wasted their energy , time and effort , and now they are told that there is no vacancy in their UC's and Town .
Education department has spent 300 Rs each as an expense for test which is conducted by NTS . This money is wasted too.

My town has got no vacancy last time and There is no vacancy this time too.
You are right but these are only tentative figures, these are not yet final figures so I'll suggest you to please for further instructions by education department. Till then hold your nerves..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzil View Post
brother Ali Malah , mera maqsad ye hy k agar New SNE 2011_12 me Jacobabad k lea HST k lea 100 vacant posts EDO ne demand ki hein, means vacant hein, wo list http://www.rsu-sindh.gov.pk/tr/TR_Vacancies.asp and pe mojood hy to ab result k baad RSU ne Union walon se mil k kam ker k update ki hein wo sirf 27 hein , wo b sirf science ki....... kiyon ?
agar pory district me general ki post nhi thi to etny hazaron ko etna pareshan kerny ki kiya zarorat thi . Hamari b to kuch sunein na aap.....!!!!!
Dear they have clearly mentioned that the number of seats can be increased/decreased any time so they have right to do it at any time. As far as number of seats are concerned these are not yet final, just wait for the next phase to begin. Actually after announcement of available seats GSTA teachers association has started crying that if that much vacancies are available then promote those teachers which are serving since long, thats the conflict going on so be patient for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Agree with you Anzil on this....
Why they call thousand of student if there is no vacancy in their respective town and UC's ? This is absurd . They wasted our time and their own money too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humkhan View Post
85 JST science ...from north nazimabad UC 6
BUT ther is no vacancy in my UC...as well as there r only 4 seats in North nazimabad town...as told by aariz
This is not final statement so you can expect few seats with patience I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhanpatoli View Post
Dear! can u plz tell me that how many vacancies are in UC-2 taluka Qasimabad, Hyderabad????
No dear I can't tell as I don't have information.
humkhan (Saturday, January 26, 2013)