View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 31, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1322

asim900 is on a distinguished road
Default My experience..

It was a battle of 2 smiling assassins....Me and Chairman... :P :P...Here it is..
Chairman: well Asim u belong to Gujranwala...What is famous out there...
Me: Sir, food esp Bar b Q and wrestling as a sports..
Chairman: Have u visited AKHAARAzz..What about Akhaaraa of Ghulam Dastgir..
Me: Sir, I have been to Akhaara near my home..Moreover wrestlers live in my area too who have represented Pak at national and int level..
Chairman: You opted for CA than didnt complete it.. than you have opted for DMG at top not PAAS..Y
Me: Sir, I ddint feel myself secured in CA as it was quite unpredictable therefore I left it..I believe there I can use my managerial skills in the policy making being a DMG officer..
Cahirman: No man policy is a different issue..
Me: Sir project management is a part of DMG officer task I can use my financial and time maagement skills to complete project in stipulated time and cost.
Madam: You have Dr. Younis as favorite person..Tell me controversy related to him..
Me: It was a political stunt by sheikh Haseena wajid as dr sb was looking to make a political party..and she felt jealous
Madam: What do you think about history being taught in education?
Me: Maam it is a very good subject, as we can derive lesson as well as inspiration from it..Recently we dont pay heed to it being an imp subject
Mr. Najeeb or Mr. Ghayas: What is best crop of Gujranwala?
Me: Rice
Sir: Dont you think rice dealers evade tax and how much they do?
Me..I cant tell you exact amount but yes they do..I told them the procedure..how they do it..
Sir: What is the difference between a banker and civil servant?
Me: Banker is confined to job whereas Civil service is a vast field to explore..
Sir Sohail: are you satisfied with foreign policy of Pak?
Me: No
Sir: What you want?
ME: I want more diversification and trade with everyone bypassing personal grudges even with India..
Sir: So should v detrack from Kashmir?
Me: What have we gained in 65 years from this topsy turvy relationship..we should trade with them in order to settle issues amicably..We can also look towards Russia, EU for more relationships in trade as well..
Sir:Name some other books apart from the two you mentioned..
Me: Meri zaat Zaara e benishan...Khuda aur muhabbat..
Sir: Did u read Pakistan a Hard Country after passing written exam? and where did the author belong to?
Me: Sir I read it after written exam but before result..Author is British and is a teacher of Int terrorism in King's College London..

I hope I have summarized it well...It was hardly 20 minutes and so general that I am surprised that were they checking me or just having a candid discussion with me..As there was no technical question on economics and so many issues...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to asim900 For This Useful Post:
Ali Mallah (Friday, February 01, 2013), BONA FIDES (Thursday, January 31, 2013), g.m.abro (Thursday, February 28, 2013), Ghulam Farid Asad (Thursday, January 31, 2013), Irum Siddiqui (Thursday, January 31, 2013), Mrubab (Saturday, February 02, 2013), Ranjha M S (Thursday, January 31, 2013), socrates (Thursday, January 31, 2013), TheUniter (Friday, February 01, 2013), xzzlingsidd (Friday, February 22, 2013), Z Bokhari (Thursday, January 31, 2013)