View Single Post
Old Friday, February 01, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3970

tasleem~Zahra is on a distinguished road

Chairman sahab: you have done BBA. Your group preference is DMG.how can your degree help you in DMG?
Me: District Management Group obviously needs management skills and I already have that primary set of management skills acquired through BBA.
Chairman: your background is business studies, but you have opted for International Law, because it is easier to cram it?
Me: I have not crammed any subject really. My sister has done her Master in IR and she used ro discuss topics of International Law with me.The subject interested me and my sister could help me in too. So I chose to opt it.
Chairman: Have your of ICJ?
Me: yes sir
Chairman: what does it do?
Me: International Court of Justice plays its role in settling international conflicts and disputes and provides basic legislation for Intl Law?
Chairman: it makes legislation?how?
Me: actually international law lacks formal legislation so whatever treaties are agreed Upon in ICJ act as legislation or deriving force for the other relevant disputes.

Chairman: what would ICJ do if a party refuses to come to the hearing?
Μe: It would try to resolve the dispute peacefully.
Chairman: but if the party refuses to be part of the whole dispute. Then would ICJ be able to force it?
Μe: there can be sanctions and embargos but not use of force for any international person.
Chairman: person or country?
Me: a country is an international person too.
Chairman: ok
Then by another member, a lot of questioning on government,governance,democracy etc. A lot of confrontation. Why have you selected for DMG?who does policy making?
Questions on government,democracy,military coup,musharraf era etc. By aonther member.(both these members were left to the chairman sahab)
Rhe one right to chairman: which city modern olympics in 19th century started?
Me: sorry sir I do not know.
Same member: which city has Mona Lisa's museum?
Me: sorry sir i cant recall.

Few more questions from the same member. Cant recall

Madan Batool: why is America interested in India?
Me: the whole region is important. Where China is friends with Pakistan,Amsrica would want to be friends with India for the balance of power.
Madam Batool: Due to China's booming economy.
Madam Batool: one simple asnwer. What is the difference between the mission of a business and that of a government?
Me: business is profit oriented. Government is people oriented.
Madam Batool seemed satisfied by the answer.
The one to the extreme left: you failed in 2011. How.
Me: I failed in essay.
Were you expecting it
Me:no sir. I was expecting to pass it.
Him: do you think you have improved this time?
Me: yes sir. I believe i have improved.
Him: do you think you deserve it this time?
Me: ye sir i deserve it.
Ok.
Chairman sahab;
Thank you. It was very nice meeting you. Have a nice day.

Me: thank you.same here. ALLAH HAFIZ
(I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOME OF QUESTIONS AND CONFRONTATIONS)
but it was no easy job. A lot of stress and speediness to be handled. Hope I did it well. Do pray for me guys.

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Thursday, March 07, 2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tasleem~Zahra For This Useful Post:
akramshafique (Friday, February 01, 2013), excessivemhz (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), Ghulam Farid Asad (Saturday, February 02, 2013), Mrubab (Saturday, February 02, 2013), sarfaraz shami (Friday, February 01, 2013), socrates (Saturday, February 02, 2013), TheUniter (Friday, February 01, 2013)