View Single Post
Old Friday, February 08, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukoo View Post
fpsc has mentioned in instructions for css 2013 that candidates must bring their admission certificates along with CNICs,,,,does admission certificate mean roll number slip???????
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
No email received.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr noAttitude View Post
Bro i did the same, have just gone out of my mind, what would i do now ? this has just caused a hell of panic, i did attach the mark sheet of my Bachelors because the degree didn't come and i had only the mark sheet to attach with the form, and I've read for so many times here, on the forum, that our applications don't get scrutinize before the exams, one of our teacher in academy did also tell us that the people who got only the mark sheets available with them don't need to worry they can attach the mark sheet for the time being, but would have to submit the degree as soon as the exams get over or you get your degree, (which ever happens first) I guess i would have to talk to them(fpsc) on phone today to know the status of my application, I hope every thing is going to be fine Insha ALLAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by erhanawan View Post
no email, no sms, nothing by post.

my only solace right now is the receipt of the application. i submitted my application by hand.

is there anyone else here who attached everything in their application and has yet to receive any email/sms confirmation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by anam ehsan View Post
same here..no email yet........no roll number slip...koi cnfrm bta day k mrks sheet attach krne se koi problem to nhe hogi?....i wst hvng my degree yet too,,,how to make contact with fpsc?
Don't worry.you will get your roll number slips within next week. However in a day or two the centre details will be available on fpsc website. By entering your cnic# you can get the details of your centre.

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, February 08, 2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: merged