View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 10, 2013

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by irum mirza View Post
yar plz solve my problem.
1.what are characteristics of growth,developmnt and maturation.ye Q boht dafa aya hai.in sub k separate characters hai?kya liken gey is ma.
and their biological and socio cultural factors
2.broad approaches to study of children
3.psychological characters of infant
methods to study infant behaviour
plz plz answer these.i will be so thankful

Growth development and maturity are usually asked only to be defined....
Growth is an increase in the size of body as a whole or increase in any part of it.
Maturation usually refers to timing and tempo of progress towards mature biological states.
Development is the combination of both growth and maturation. It refers to acquisition and refinement of behavior expected by society.

Approaches to study of childeren...
I think personality theories explain a child's behavior best. And it is only through these theories that we can study them... Learning theories can also be another tool.
And yes if we have to talk about tools, Observation in natural environment is the best way.

Psychological characters of Infant...
I think they are well explained by Piaget in his sensorimotor development stage; It includes simple reflaxes, first habits and primary circular reactions, secondary circular reactions, coordination of secondary circular reactions, tertiary cicular reactions etc..