View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 13, 2013
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafeezullah solangi View Post
if the division of quota has been made in order to secure the rights of those candidatdes who live in the backward areas,then the distributions must be made equally at least.but the case is absolutely opposite.my two friends who live in u.c 4 of district shikarpur(an outside and backward area of the city having no secondary school)have obtained 83 and 79 %marks respectively,but they were shocket to se no vacancy for JST General in their uc.on the contrary,some other UCs,for example UC 6 consists of 2 high school and locates in the richest area of the city,contains 6 seats for JST Gen.
Can u tell me brother,what is their fault?is it that they were habitants of an uneducated society having neither a minister's house nor any high or secondary school?plz...tell me,what is their fault...reply must ! Lets,we raise honestly a voice for pure marit at leat.don't we...?
it is none of their fault, nor we should stop raising voice against the all injustice is being done by Sindh govt for selling jobs.

however, brother simple answer of your question is that if your friends really feel unjustified then go to the schools of their respective areas and find out if seats are vacant and have been deliberately left.. and also visit those schools where more seats are announced and check if they are announced to fill the favorites of polititions?

lastly, appointments will clear all your doubts about these jobs. i hope all will be well once the deserving candidates will take charge of their assignments.

Regards