View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 16, 2013

new_horizons is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaz Ahmed COT View Post
Thank you very much for your valuable info.A little more help from u please.Can u please time me exactly how much is the salary of an Inspector presently ? I mean after deductions.Secondly,how much time does it take to become AD ASF from Dy AD or Inspector ?Thirdly,does ASF Inspector or Dy AD has the same charms as that of other uniform jobs ? Vis-a-vis police,ANF et al.And last but no the least,can you intimate me that how much time does FPSC take to conduct interviews after wriiten test's result? And after that, in case of selection how much time is taken to start training and after training immidiately is one hired or futher dragging goes on ? By the way,would u prefer joining ASF Inspector or Dy AD? I will be inquisitively looking forward towards your response.Regards
The current starting salary of an Insp. ASF is about Rs. 28,000 per month. Inspector is promoted to the rank of Dy. AD after 10 years of service, and a Dy. AD is promoted to the rank of AD after another 10 years of service. It is to be noted that both Inspector and Dy. AD are in Grade 16, with the only difference that the Dy. AD receives an additional allowance of Rs. 150 per month. Interview is conducted around 5-7 months after written test. Training is started a month after selection, and the candidates join their place of posting 15-20 days after the completion of training.
g m lodhi (Saturday, March 02, 2013), Maaz Ahmed COT (Friday, March 01, 2013)