View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2013
41st CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 83

gullanay is on a distinguished road
Default My interview

Guys I am posting my interview that took place today.
first of all i want everyone to relax up because the panel is very friendly and encouraging. They dont cross question much and they make a very comfortable environment. Chairman keeps smiling and seems interested in every detail that you provide.
About urdu or english, it depends upon which path you take them.
My interview was all general. I worked in UN and currently am with an international organization so their interest remained focused on Refugess, Idps, losses of natural disasters, figures of refugees, figures of world bank, foreign aid, UN mandate, goals,developments, UNSC reforms,Kashmir issue, 1970 war, taliban and yes they asked me about my fav book and few questions that I had mentioned in my psychological performa.
It was a good experience, i want to tell everyone to please relax and release all your tensions. Just try and know yourself better. It will help you alot
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gullanay For This Useful Post:
adilcapri (Tuesday, August 27, 2013), Ali Mallah (Thursday, February 21, 2013), Amir ud din kolachi (Thursday, February 21, 2013), BONA FIDES (Saturday, March 02, 2013), g.m.abro (Sunday, February 24, 2013), mechrose37 (Thursday, February 21, 2013), mmkhan (Thursday, February 21, 2013), qamar abbas ranjha (Thursday, February 21, 2013), S A Karim (Wednesday, February 20, 2013), Shaikh Abdul Sattar (Monday, March 18, 2013), Shikva (Thursday, February 21, 2013), TheUniter (Friday, February 22, 2013), xzzlingsidd (Wednesday, March 06, 2013)