View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 21, 2013

ARYAN_KHAN is on a distinguished road
Default I forgot this question

Hello dears

My optionals were: Urdu, Constitutional Law, Muslim Law and Jurisprudence, Journalism, Sociology

And this one question from Mr. Mnsoor Sohail

He: So siraj khan, U have given Forign Office as ur first choice, then DMG, then Police. Why foreign office?
Me: yes sir, I think that I am good in communication (he: diplomacy?), I m good in communicating my ideas, in presentation of them in good form, I can convince others my point of view. So I think that I can do a better job in that field to represent my country.
He: U think u are better? why do u think and better than what?
Me: I am not making a comparison with anyone, I mean I can do this job better. As you know unfortunately, our country has an ill-reputation in the outside world. Most of the people know us in terms of terrorism, bomb blasts and negative things. I think that image should be changed and I can contribute in it. By telling them the other side of the picture. The good things about us that are not known to them, the soft image of us who we are to represent better.
He: U mean the soft image of Pakistan.
Me: Yes, and thats what is needed much.

Regards and do pray pls
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ARYAN_KHAN For This Useful Post:
excessivemhz (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), fiza mehar (Monday, March 04, 2013), mudasr (Thursday, February 21, 2013), socrates (Thursday, February 28, 2013), TheUniter (Friday, February 22, 2013), xzzlingsidd (Wednesday, March 06, 2013)