View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 24, 2013
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade777 View Post
Dear Friends

My Question is I am living in Chitral for the Last 04 Years and serving a private Bank . My primary education and my Domicile is from Lahore. I have given my application for CSS 2011 to FPSC but have not appeared in CSS EXAMS due to some reasons. As far as i Know ,there is an Age relaxation for Chitral Residents, Can i avail this Relaxation on the basis of Chitral Domicile as my attempt for CSS Examination is not counted.

Regards

Kamil
if you have already got a domicile of lahore, and applied for css on same domicile, then how do you want to get another domicile from chitral? i think you should better appear from same domicile. getting and appearing from another domicile may put you into trouble once you will qualify the exam and enter into application scrutiny stage.