View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 26, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by anum2011 View Post
I wrote on gender equality is a myth...I supported it stating yes it is a myth.Not directly mentioning it but it is all over my paper Over time gender issues have been used to turn one sex against the another.
Whether it is presenting the idea of Feminism or male dominance all stream from the issue of gender equality...It is not a matter of whether men or women are equal or not coz both are different in every way hence can't be compared...

I wrote in context of Islam,worldwide perception and through the misuse and propogation of this topic is being used in order to divide the human population and to lead them astray from other important issues like terrorism or poverty.I quoted Gandhi, Confucius etc and a few books...I feel that I attempted the paper as best as I could.

Now all depended on my luck..I could encounter the following problems when my paper is checked...
-examiner won't agree to my point of you..
-May think I am doing women bashing coz there is no name so she/he would think it's a guy criticizing women
-Also instead of quoting direct references I have used ideas to prove the validity of my POV..like using the idea of poverty...the examiner might think I have lead astray
-Lastly there may be a lot of references coz I read a lot I have quoted books and authors...he/she might think it is all rote learning.
well i attempted the same topic but perhaps in a different fashion and like you, i am having my fingers crossed:

Gender Equality Myth?
-Introduction
-What is sex?
-what is gender?
-defining equality
-calculating gender equality?
-dfferent ideologies about Equality (Islamic, Western)
-A cursory view of Gender Equality situation throughout the world
-Highlighted areas of where Gender Equality issues are there
-Reasons (patriarchical society, limited funds, high illetracy etc)
-Future Propects in terms of international scenario.
-Conclusion.

"My conclusion is Gender equality is not a myth. Sexual equality is a myth"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
student (Monday, November 25, 2013), waqas bin mustafa (Tuesday, December 03, 2013)