View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough

I prepared too much but FPSC had a big plan i could not even sleep the whole night........

In CSS one bad paper is enough to ruin you ........ Fair play has very limited place with FPSC

These sort of papers are just to kill...

I am feeling very low

I was in the attacking mode in Paper - II but when i saw the paper , i was looking to save it.....it was just a deep whirlpool.........

I prepared Organic too much.....you name a reaction i would show you each and every electron and arrows moving with mechanism........but look at the paper Colloids, Emulsion, Luminescence, Hell like nomenclature, and he asked preparing Aldehyde from a Secondary Alcohol and Hydration of Alkynes.....kind of things........and Calculation of Activation Energy and Gels...........Open net and books to answer preparing Aldehyde from a Secondary Alcohol and that P-orbital question......Oh my God

They set the paper by giving 80% of the course a space of 20% and out of the rest 20% course, they made 80% of the paper and also over-stepped the course

My CSS drowned at the Chemistry Paper-II. Feeling very low and disappointed.

Thinking now to do M Phil ..........even M Phil would not demand so much hard study as CSS