View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurratulain Aslam View Post
mine interview held on 5.3.13
it was horrible
they didnt asked about my optionals , past experiences etc.
Don't worry if they didn't ask about optional and past experience, what matters is: what they asked and how you responded. Even dropping a question is not a big deal. I remember I dropped 4, 5 questions and they asked me just 1 question from my optional, still I got 207 marks.

What I believe after my interview is that
1. One should respond normally(with a smile) when a question is dropped.
2. Be logical and never throw guesses if you don't know exact answer.
3. Saying a polite sorry is much better than giving a confused answer.
4. Never confront unnecessarily on some argument and if you are not ready to leave your stance just agree to disagree.
5. Listen the complete question, never start before interviewer has completed his question.
6. Think for a while to start your answer.
7. If you are stopped, stop immediately even if your answer is not complete.
8. Try to keep discussion in your safety zone, never coin a term that you are not familiar with.
9. Do not show contradiction in your statements, even it asked by a different panel member your previous answer and latest one should show same stance.
10. some times panel tells you exact answer if you fail to answer, say a thanks to them for this information.

These are my personal observations seniors can comment with more authenticity.
fary s (Monday, March 18, 2013), imrancss17 (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), Lonely birdx (Sunday, March 10, 2013), NimrahKhalid (Saturday, June 20, 2020), Qurratulain Aslam (Sunday, April 28, 2013), silent roar (Sunday, March 10, 2013), Z Bokhari (Sunday, March 10, 2013)