View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 06, 2013
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 86

alishahid is on a distinguished road

Interview started at 30pm. At that point of time, the situation in Karachi was deteriorating each minute and the news of IG Sindh resignation was in the corridors, when I was called for interview with the panel.
I greeted Good Afternoon, to which Chairman Sahab replied Assalam u Alaikum and then asked me to take a seat.
Chairman sb started the interview: Your profile is fit for a job in a multinational company, why do you want to join civil service?
Chairman : You studied Textile Science and Management Marketing, why didn’t you study social sciences in higher studies.
Chairman: You want to be in foreign service, In a individual capacity, how have you presented a soft image of Pakistan in your interaction with foreigners ?
Chairman: Is the human rights record better in present government or the previous government?

The next panelist asked about London riots 2010 and whether David Cameron austerity measures were responsible for it. He also asked about APTMA, recommendations to improve tax base
3RD Panelist focused on environment, corporate social responsibility, environmental impact assessment, and how the place where I work manage the issues of environment
4th Panelist (Najeeb Sahab) started speaking me in French. He asked me why I learned the language and how does French language helps me. His questions were regarding Eurozone crisis and how France, Spain and Greece are faring. He also asked me potential regions where Eurozone type union can be formed and viable.
There was visible commotion and fidgeting with mobile during the interview as the law and order situation was deteriorating minute by minute in Karachi. The female panelist even left the room once to attend a call.
The interview finished at 3:30pm. There were 3 people waiting to be interviewed after me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alishahid For This Useful Post:
Amir ud din kolachi (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), aniya warraich (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), BONA FIDES (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), Shaikh Abdul Sattar (Monday, March 18, 2013), TheUniter (Thursday, March 07, 2013), xzzlingsidd (Thursday, March 07, 2013)