View Single Post
Old Friday, March 08, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackTiger View Post
to Miss. last island and other senior member.
I have a problem, let me explain first them i may tell my question.
I joined a federal government organisation (BS 17) in 2012 and signed a contract according to which i have to serve till 2017. before 2017 i cant get NOC as per my contract terms.
but CSS 2014 is my last chance to get appear, after this i become over age (above 30 years)
Now here is the question that if i able to get allocation in 2014 then can i defer my allocation for 2 years? so to complete my service contract....?
kindly give your expert views
AoA

It entirely depends upon the circumstances, first if it is a government organization or a semi-government/autonomous organization. If it is semi-government /autonomous organization then you cannot avail age relaxation. If it is a government organization, then you have to look for second condition.

Secondly, the terms and conditions of such contracts/bonds are not linked to joining in new organization rather it even restrict one to apply for any new job. And for submission of forms to FPSC for CSS you need to submit a departmental permission and if you have signed a bond/contract that you will serve that organization for five years then simply you are bound to fulfill the contract and they will not give any departmental permission. Dear, are'nt you morally bound to fulfill the contract!

Anyhow, there may be a safe way for you; many Federal Government Organizations take this bond as service to the Federation/Government mean they allow one to apply in various competitive organizations like CSS/PMS as well as exams under FPSC. You must have to check from HRM/Establishment/Admin Department of your organization if they allow such thing or not. Sometime the competent authority /Head of that organization has greater authority and if you submit your case and competent authority approves it you will be able to apply.

Regards