View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 09, 2013

IRHAM is on a distinguished road
Default css interview

Hello!

My interview was at conducted last month but I was a bit busy so posting my experience a bit late. Interview was of 30 minutes

The panel was comprised of five members. Chairman started the question answer session. They had my educational proforma (which all the candidates had submitted in Psychological assessment) and started questions from that. Questions relating to

> Educational background and why did not i opt any of my subjects of specialization in css exam
> My teaching career and why i am leaving my university job for a low paid job
> Details of subjects i am teaching ... (much detail they asked )
> The gender based problems in my institute where i am teaching and their solution

> Foreign policy- relations with USA with Afghan 2014 withdrawal, China is a superpower or not? (foreign service was my preference)
> Pakistan's top social problems in my view
> Unemployment solution?
> How to increase investment in Pakistan
> Drones - an issue of international law or not?
> social work i undertook
> how to resolve Kashmir issue
> Relations with India- is India really an enemy state?
> Election commission role
> what is Judicial activism?
> formation of new province of south Punjab
> The image of Pakistan as a terrorist and extremist state, to what extent is it true?
> A detailed discussion on my favorite books ( they check as if you have really studied the one you mention) and after books other than the two i have mentioned in the proforma they inquired about other stuff i had read.

And a few questions i really cannot remember as i have been through a few more interviews. But i was really exhausted at the end
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IRHAM For This Useful Post:
BONA FIDES (Saturday, March 09, 2013), Irum Siddiqui (Saturday, March 09, 2013), Lowe (Sunday, March 10, 2013), malik20 (Sunday, March 10, 2013), naeem khan1 (Sunday, March 10, 2013), S A Karim (Sunday, March 10, 2013), xzzlingsidd (Tuesday, March 12, 2013)