View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Amigo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Sin View Post
i dont know brother because atleast 4 other candidates who were waiting with me for their turn, were far far far more experienced (because 2 of them were already serving) and my oration skills were also far lesser than theirs... sigh...... But i have faith in Allah ..if He has brought me here then surely He will take a long way further.

One advice to all candidates who are yet to be interviewed is not to loose eye contact with the panelist who is asking you Questions and take a 2-3 seconds pause after the Question is finished..think what you have to say and then start speaking...be natural do not try to change your natural accent and do not try to prove them through your body language that you deserve PSP or DMG....because they have your psychological assesment report..they know what you are! and your original self gets exposed to them in no time so i repeat do not fake yourself....Good Luck!
Saahib! Best of luck for the allocation in your aspired group Thanks for sharing your tips, they are helpful! I have a question though. Were you able to materialize these tips during your interview or you couldn't maintain an eye contact, didn't take pauses etc? Don't take me wrong, I am just trying to decode the reason behind the unusual duration of your interview