View Single Post
Old Friday, March 15, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough
Default one book study

instead of going behind bundle of books , go and select one book.
instead of reading 10 books at one time it is far better to read one book 10 times.

Dont even think to go for paki writer's book like sherbano or rakshanda or 20-20 series.you cannot expect to solve papers by going through these books. these books will do nothing except weakening your concepts. you cant get clear cut idea about varying concepts of Psychology.

secondly these books are far away from the applications of psychology in everyday life.

regrading Feldman i am not satisfied with this book. covering the syllabus doesnt mean this book will make you understand the concepts.

opt sociology with Psychology if you want to bring variety in your papers.

there is no need of any kind of back ground

make a solid grip on flowcharts , represent ur paragraphs in the form of tables.

try to give answer in flow chart form.

this year papers were easy as such easy questions were never asked in the history.

but the issue was that questions were lengthy and the examiner asked complete chapter in question.
for this you have to repreent maximum at minimum place .

and only the best writer can make you do this.

Psychology is a matter of a few days if you people show your proper commitment and proper guidance.

regarding any other queries my mail is in my details.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoaib khan12 For This Useful Post:
sadiakanwal (Saturday, July 05, 2014)