View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 16, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
ok. kya ap log mjhe bata sakte han ye kis type ke job ha aur iske test ki preparation kahan se kerne ha i mean any book?
Well I am not aware with the nature o the job. I appeared in this test which took place and December and result of written part of which is likely to be announced sooner. As well as test is concerned , it would consist of 100 mcqs.
These consist of
English
Current Affairs.
Basic Math
Islamiat
Pak Studies
E. D. S
As well as preparation for this test is concerned , one should have command over correct use of English language and one should have familiarity with basic vocabulary and correct use of prepositions etc.
For Mathmetic one needs to have grip on basic mathematic. The mathematics book of 6th standard of maximum of 8th standard can be extremely helpful in it's preparation. Otherwise , if one not prepares , even then one can solve those using common sense.
C. A portion consist of basic G. K or currents national and international happenings in last months. For this portion as well as C. A is concerned , newspaper reading proves instrumental. If one has not been in touch with newspapers during last months , one needs to read the mcqs of national and international portion of Jahangeer World Times of last 4 to 5 months. For G. K portion reading the book by Ahmad Najeeb by Carvan Publishers proves fairly helpful. Islamiat , Pak Studies and E. D. S portion also gets prepared from this very book.
Moreover , for these three i.e Islamiat , Pak Studies and E. D. S you can make use of those resources which you used for the preparation of mcqs of these subjects for CSS.
My previous experience with this test suggests that one if gives reasonable time to it's preparation, and works in right direction, one can surely excel here.
But keep in mind one should have round 90/100 for having one's name in successful ones in written.
Your experience with CSS and Pms and better knowledge of Geography would give you an edge.
After having been not allocated in Pms , like me , now this is a better opportunity to avail.
My all best wishes and prayers are with you.
See ! If winter comes , can Spring be far behind ?

azmatullah (Thursday, March 07, 2019), bluntman (Friday, August 23, 2013), hamza khan (Monday, March 25, 2013), humayonpervaiz (Friday, November 18, 2016), idealsome (Sunday, March 17, 2013), Man Jaanbazam (Saturday, March 16, 2013), Murium (Wednesday, December 21, 2016), sib mah (Sunday, December 25, 2016), SYEDA SABAHAT (Sunday, March 17, 2013), tanker (Sunday, December 22, 2013)