View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 17, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012, Roll no 13961

Z Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaJJAd Waseer View Post
I am really very much confused now a days. I am doing my bachelor of business administration (BBA) first year.

I wanted to start preparation but no one had guided me yet so I decided to join forum.I want to start from zero & I asked from those who are aspirants and I also joined one academy's seminar on 9th march. They were saying that you have to join academy in 3 months we will make you able to attempt in css .
I was really confused what to do now !! I don't believe in academies
I want to start my preparation myself

there are few questions coming in my mind.

What should I do now ?
Should I start from english or grammar or what ?
How to start and what things should be done from starting from zero ?

My age is 19 and I have ample of time BUT NO sincere guide
seniors help me and tell me the way and full time table to start
You have reached the right place. IA you will get proper guidance from this forum. As far as joining an academy is concerned, in my opinion it is not necessary. You can go to some academy to seek guidance but that does not mean that you have to spend 3-4 months at that academy.
As you are 19 years old, you have ample time for preparation. I would suggest that you start reading Dawn newspaper daily. Read its first page, last page, international pages, editorials and columns. Try to write the precis of atleast one editorial and get it checked by a good teacher. Concentrate more on English at present and gradually add other compulsory subjects in your preparation schedule. All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to Z Bokhari For This Useful Post:
sib mah (Tuesday, March 19, 2013)