View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 24, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 35th Common

engle is on a distinguished road

well..firstly,welcome to Zahid on his sharing the outlines of the essay he wrote in C-E 2007.
well dear . i also agree with the points shared by both irfee and Sandhurst.But,yet lets make it more eloberative.Since it
is not clear from ur outlines that how you have moulded the topic and have kept it more focused to central theme of the topic
. Therefore i raise some questions to be answered by you,thus paving the way for others to analyse your topic.

In my opinion , your intro ....though little vague but yet it can be safely concluded tht it has touched the essence of essay.Now, what has followed it is a substance where two opinion can prevail

Here are some questions:

Have you developed your paragraph (on the basis of your outline(1)) explaining wht is globalisation all about and how it has overlapped every thing in its perview.. and how the world has shrinked to mere village?.....Or...does your paragraph also include the material tht might shed a light on the role of elecltronic media in transferring the world into global village
or say it that it is influence of electronic media tht has ushered a new wave of globalisation?
(your outline no 2).( Electronic media defined in its various modes and forms.)....Does it not look tht you have dealt Electronic media and Globalization separatly in two separate paragraphs.Is it so ???and yes, may i let you brief here what are these modes and forms of electronic media....??
Point no 3...Effects of Globalisation on what?????? and role of electonic media in which perspective??
your point (a) nd (b)... well , apparently there seems to be no opinion abut it. I think you have done well here.

As for conclusion , here again you have an edge .So dear Zahid , your intro and coclusion, to me seems to be superb and you have given very catchy sentences interepreting the very theme of the essay.

and last question here. Can E-Commerce find any space in your essay??

My prayers are with you and with all the candidates who keep their fingers crossed for the result.Best of luck to All.

No body can take away from you what you are destined to get...
The Following User Says Thank You to engle For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Sunday, March 14, 2010)