Thread: sbot-16
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 01, 2013

ateeb is on a distinguished road
Default @HitchHicker

Dear,

I already posted everything with the link, but the most important thing is the references, you need to get them filled as well as get them posted by the referees. so, do it at your earliest. The 2nd most important thing that i observed is the the Study objective and personal statement which takes most of your time so write that up as soon as you can too.

Send your documents atleast on or before 5th May 2013 as it has to go through Pakistan post on a P.O.Box no and you know the condition of Pakistan Post better then me. Sorry to say this but its the reality we all have to accept. anyways, about scores, at the time of registration of TOEFL you will be asked about 4 institutions you want your scores to be sent to, tell them institution code of United Education Foundation in Pakistan (9388) and Institute of International Education that handles fulbright (2326). For GRE, you will have the chance to report them on screen at the end of the test yourself so you can do this. and thats it. nothing else. With the application you can send your proof of registration of TOEFL and GRE. GRE is must, TOEFL is required if you are called for interview after getting shortlisted. I hope i have answered you, if there is anything else, do ask me.

Regards,

Syed Ateeb Shah
The Following User Says Thank You to ateeb For This Useful Post:
HitchHiker (Thursday, May 09, 2013)