View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 19, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationCSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Amoeba is on a distinguished road

Assalam o Alikum.

I am posting breif info on US History.

1- Experience : I have not got the result but by the grace of Allah my paper of US history was outstanding.

2- Sources: Majumdar's books are available in the market but I did not follow them. I prepared from Microsoft Encarta and used 1st books History of USA for revision. Since the former is a good book for objectives and summary.

3- Paper : The paper can be divided following parts. 1 question or more is always from the major presidents or from prominent personalities in the history of U.S.A 1 quesiton or more always comes from the IR of US.

1 quesiton or more always is asked from the economic history of U.S.A

1 question is either from Amercian revolution or from civil war. or both.

1 question is from either constitutional, social or land history of U.S.A

The objectives are mostly repeated and the capital of states, quotes, books and major events in the history of U.S.A are normally covered in them. I was fortunate enough to attempt 18 objectives correctly.
Alhamdulillah. regards.

Courtesy:PyroManiac
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amoeba For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Friday, December 21, 2012), dr.taqi abass (Sunday, February 01, 2009), nageen (Thursday, July 30, 2009)