View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 06, 2013
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 754 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by muntahamalik View Post
I want to ask about something,may b it sounds odd but if u know that some person in the group whether it is in the group task of obstacles or group discussion is trying to create problem for u, than what could i or someone do with that ?like girls mostly don't cooperate with each other ,jealousy and (apney apko aggay agay rakhna or dosray ko peechay kerna) than how to tackle this problem?
Find a chance ASAP and do/speak compatible with all members. Don't interfere with anyone's problem or don't criticize others. If someone is creating problem for you ignore but make sure to avail every chance at its best. Do suggest in every task. You will go through. Best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
I have heard that SSC is not much better as compared to PMA L/C as the promotions in SSC are bit slow.... how do you see it?
Its not about better or worse. Yes in SSC it is such thing but you have additive factor of qualification among L/C. Make profession your passion.