View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 01, 2007
38th CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 531

secondopinion02 will become famous soon enough
Default Expansion of paragraph Q3: "IT IS HARD FOR AN EMPTY BAG TO STAND UPRIGHT"

Salam to all panel judges;

I like to join study forum and request you to please consider the following effort of mine. If it is not enough then kindly let me know; I would provide you more introductory contribution of mine:

IT IS HARD FOR AN EMPTY BAG TO STAND UPRIGHT

The development of a character, which is full of ability and competence, takes years of toils. The fuel of such a personality is sleepless nights of untiring hard work until the glimmer of dawn. Blood of such ones, no doubt, is full of patience, forbearance, and hope. In fact, they never stop doing unflinching efforts and travail that become their cravings. Consequently, such people never afraid of competitions and failures; they always get ready for any struggle or contest. This is because of strong foundation of their individuality. However, contrary to this, a weak character, which is devoid of any significant inclination for exertion and fond of laxity, luxury, easiness, would easily cripple like a mound of dust. Such individuals would always be apprehensive of any competition as well as struggle and this is all owing to their careless nature without any glimpse of achievement and success. Moreover, if they take any kind of challenge like a test or an exam then they fail to perform any significant outcome, for their background lacks solid foundation of diligence. Their personality is like an empty bag, which has nothing to give out; and at the least, they are unable to stand upright for themselves. Hence, it is necessary for a successful life that one should always be laborious in developing his or her skills, qualifications, and education. This is the key for confidence; otherwise, the result would be like a disaster at any time in life and all that is due to one's negligence of striving for a bright future.

Thanks

regards

SECONDOPINION02
Lo! man is in a state of loss. (Al-Asr:103:2) And every small and great thing is recorded. (Al-Qamar:54:53) And guard yourselves against a day in which ye will be brought back to Allah. Then every soul will be paid in full that which it hath earned, and they will not be wronged. (Al-Baqara:2:281)