View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ahmed Ali Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Akmal
Asslamo alikum
fourth Estate is PRESS and that i am sure about as confirmed by dritte-reich also.
so this way my score would be 18 instead of 17.
Anyway I am grateful to those who bothered to comment
Dritte-Reich, which led to the concept of "3rd Reich" & foundation of Nazi Party & its policies, established "PRESS" as "propaganda machine". It became tool of the "ruling elite." Since it was a tool of the ruling elite, it falls to the realm of Executive & the Legislature (in the case of Germany, it only remained in realm of Executive & his cabinet of Nazi Members) hence it does not become a 4th Estate rather a weapon of the 1st Estate.

2ndly, when talking of estate we mean 'law' or 'source of law'. Never has media been involved in law-making, hence it is not an 'estate.'

As far as my knowledge goes Arthur Moeller van den Bruck never stated PRESS as the 4th Estate. You must also consider that Arthur Moeller van den Bruck never liked Hitler & the last words he ever wrote were against Hitler. He saw Hitler as against what he (Moeller) had written (Dritte-Reich/3rd-Reich). It is because of this it is said that many contents of his book were tempered & manipulated by the Nazi Elite as to suite Hitler's vision. ---- In simple rather than Hitler changing his views in accordance with Moeller's book, he change the book to inaccordance of his views.

Some German writers have written that the Hitlers burning of some the liberaries & books was to destroy the real "book" & other books which were inspired & quoted Moeller & his book(s).

Hence, point it out from Dritte-Reich does not give a credible reasoning to the answer.

Another book that occupied the minds of the Nazi-Germany (in fact it has dominated German thought since the Nepoleonic Wars) was "ON WAR" by "Karl Von Clausewitz" --- the founder of modern military thought & my Guru . Clausewitz recognizes three elements of war which are known as the Trinity. they are:

1. The Political Leadership (Executive)
2. Popular Passion (the People)
3. The Operational elements (The armed forces/security forces).

The point 1 & 3, he took out as part of the System running the State (people), hence the 3rd point "Operational Elements" or the "Army" automatically translate into the "4th Estate." --- as for everyone's information "Clausewitz" is very influencial on German War & State thought & even Arthur Moeller van den Bruck & his book could not deny him.

Hence from what I can see & conclude from any angle. The answer is: The Secret Agencies or Secret Services

Security Forces = The Armed Forces + Para-military + Police + The Secret Agency
naeemsandhu (Tuesday, March 18, 2008)