View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 23, 2013

aftabb is on a distinguished road

W.salam. I think there is STP in ML&CG as they do have campus in Walton area, opposite to newly constructed CEO Walton office. While having top perks and privileges, the only negative thing in this group is slow promotion. But the bungalows, cars and servants easily cover the aggrievedness of slow promotion . As far as posting is concerned, female officers are given priority to be placed in or near their home stations, in every group. And yes, MLCG is right choice for females (as far as I observed). Last year, a CE 2011 female qualifier with merit # 24 opted MLCG as her first priority (she could have joined PAS if she wanted). Although a CEO of MLCG faces less public exposure, but the good thing is the less political interference in this department, so one can serve a lot in his area without any hurdle from mna or mpa. One can make good contacts over here as this department usually deals with posh area of a city. Personally, I would like to place MLCG as my third priorty (after PAS & PSP ). So if you have the aptitude for this group, go for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to aftabb For This Useful Post:
Seemab (Tuesday, April 23, 2013)