View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ajawad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
How can you manage so many topics in one thread? All the information will get hotch-potch and no one will be able to get the clue of whats going on.
I suggested that section because of several reasons. Sole purpose of that section is discussion. On going discussions and debates can be easliy tracked down in that section. You can make different threads for different topics which ensures that no information gets mixed up hence it will create less confusion.
It will be much better if everyone including CSP Officers, senior and junior members participate in those threads. But if you still want response of CE-2014 aspirants exclusively then you can mention this requirement in your posts.
Your reasoning does make a lot of sense. Thank you, I shall proceed with my discussion in the aforementioned thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehla malik View Post
Your suggestion to initiate debate and discussion in writing format is good. In fact, I agree that it will enhance not only our writing expression but also we will be able to exchange views regarding multiple issues.

Musharraf's Trial is a hot debate circulating in media and society. Whether it is justifiable or not? Musharraf is under trial on the basis of acts he did in his ruling period. Imposition of emergency, deposition of judiciary, and acts like attack on Lal Masjid were the common ones which played crucial role in the defamation of Musharraf. His return to Pakistan, after long time, thouhg he knew the expected reaction was a brave step. In my opinion, as long as, judiciary is playing role within its defined limits in the context of dealing with the cases of Musharraf, it is justifiable.
Respecting the wishes of our moderator, I suggest we should take the discussion on the forum suggested. We shall continue the debate there.

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: merged