View Single Post
Old Friday, May 17, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intifada View Post
Thank you for your guidence sir, n i appologise for violating forum rules, insha Allah will be more careful now.
Sir i have one more question kindly reply, i want to know that keeping 2013 0pak affairs papers in view, has fpsc chnaged the pattern, n how should i prepare for pak affairs now?
Yes, paper pattern has been changed to some extent. 2013 Pak affairs paper seems a history paper rather than pak affairs paper, so you have to prepare this subject thoroughly. you should also read different books and newspapers articles, so that you can write on any topic related to sub-continent in general and Pakistan in particular.

Dear you have again used a couple of words as netspeak. kindly avoid it in this forum as the moderators seriously mind this.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
Tehman Khan (Saturday, May 18, 2013)