View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 18, 2013
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehman Khan View Post
Roshan Bhai Actually I have short time and a lot to cover please suggest me shortcuts and tersest approaches please
Dear i would suggest you not to go with shortcut methods instead do specific but quality work that will bear you some fruit and you yourself will be satisfied..So make a list of the topics that you have to cover,then read that topic from my notes and if you feel that its concept is quite clear to you then move to the other topic and if you find any difficulty search that topic on net and make your concept clear..In this way you'll easily cover two or three topics daily and your EDS course will take month or so to be completed..hope this will help you...Regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roshan wadhwani For This Useful Post:
comp Engr (Wednesday, May 25, 2016), Intifada (Saturday, May 18, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Wednesday, November 05, 2014)