View Single Post
Old Friday, May 31, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Jaanbazam View Post
I need 5.11 Tactical series brown DMS Shoes used by Nato Forces on urgent basis. If anybody can help me out i ll be so grateful

hahaha, my friend irady theek hain na ap k.....
yar Pak SSG commandos also use these, you'd better visit the the market near Railway station Lhr, there in old stuff market you will find them or sth closer to them, as these are standard shoes for operations of NATO, these would be hard to find.....or you will have to raid a NATO shipment on Toorkham border.....