View Single Post
Old Friday, July 20, 2007

Babar Ali is on a distinguished road

Well i plead for increase in Baluchistan quota but this quota has nothing to do with intoduction in women quota both are different implementations, while increase in Baluchistan quota was definitely the need of hour there was no need to introduce women quota as girls are already doing great in Competitive exam;secondly by introducing such steps the frustration of male candidates has increased.Girls do get share from general seats as well and they do get the benefit of women quota on the other end. The upliftment of women on part of Governement in this manner is not a very sensible step i would say. As you must be knowing that no woman candidate has qualified from Baluchistan, Sind R AND AJK so this quota is only going to benefit Punjab although with respect to it's share in each service/ occupational group.The case becomes more severe for male candiaiates who are on the tip of each occupational group becuse the group wise allocation would change with more girls from lower merit position coming ion higher groups while male cnadidates being higher in merit position would drop.As far as reduction in Merit quota is concerned it is extremely wrong move, instead means and methods to increase it substantially should be the aim.
@ well Zeeshan u have mentioned about represenatation, would u please tell how it is made? i mean to say to whom you make this represenataion. u write to chairman or whats it's procedure.Thanks anyway for your feedback.