View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 01, 2013

xplodec is on a distinguished road

My dear friend, with due care and respect of your feelings, I once again say that court’s business doesn’t work on emotions, but facts.

You have provided an example of Indian Civil Services (IAS). I think you haven’t read its rules carefully. Let me make them vivid and understandable for you.

OBC means other backward classes.
SC means Schedule caste or low caste
ST means Schedule tribes

These above mentioned categories are treated as special case and are offered special benefits. For general public like us the age limit is still 30 there too.

As far as the special treatment of above mentioned categories is concerned, in Pakistan too, tribal areas, Gilgit-Baltistan, residents of Azad Kashmir are offered such treatment. Not the general public.

You must provide these references to those who are fighting their case for treatment of every Pakistani at par. No benefits for tribal, Baluchistan areas, or Azad Kashmir. Here in this case they are irrelevant and do not supporting 35 years of age relaxation arguments.

Links are here; anyone can access them and see the rules of IAS.

“”””“Repeated attempts are allowed up to four times for General Merit candidates, seven times for OBC candidates. There is no bar on the number of attempts for SC/ST candidates. The upper age limit to attempt the examination is 35 for SC/ST and 30 years for the General Merit Candidate. The candidate should not be older than 30 years of age as on 1 August of that year. The minimum age is 21 years.””””””
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_...rative_Service
http://iasexams.theelearn.com/agelimitforiasexam.php
http://www.civilserviceindia.com/civ...igibility.html

Secondly, you are providing examples of Russia, UK and USA. I know my dear sir you are at liberty in collecting references from all around the world to support your arguments which you are championing for more than a year. There is nothing wrong in it; however, they must support local ground realities too.

Their population statistics must be kept in mind and then compared with Pakistan’s statistics. It is an undeniable reality; we are facing a massive youth bulge, a double edged sword, an opportunity as well as a threat. We have to live, serve and die here. Consequently, decisions are to be made over local ground realities, not the borrowed one.

Thirdly, you say that it is a choice of voters in the USA to join the civil services in which age they want. They reject age restriction. Wow!!!! The matter is resolved.

Let me tell you what I am thinking. I watched in a documentary that a 70 years old woman made a record through paragliding and jumping from 2500 feet higher mountain. I wonder, if I find the logic of your argument absolutely correct then I must allow my grandmother to do the same.

After all, as far as I inference from your arguments and supportive details,
DIL HONA CHAIDA HAI JAWAN TAI UMRAN WICH KI RAKHYA HAI…..

Fourthly, you have mentioned that the federal government was thinking about increasing the retiring age. Lets pray they do so and you will see, I will be the one filling a petition in the supreme court for increasing the CSS age limit up to 35 years based on the increased retiring age. The only condition is, let it happen. At present, it is like air in castles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadaf ambreen View Post
The case is in court. Why you people are fighting. Court won't be reading this thread. Whom are you people trying to convince? You yourself are not United on this matter, how will you fight against fpsc ? Keep discussing and wasting your time, efforts and energy in wrong directions.
You people are thinking of extremes why 30 or 35 years ,why not 33 years as in case of ppsc
You are absolutely right.This is a wastage of energies. I also don't like to waste my energy and time. I only responded over the words of honorable Mr.Mystic. read his posts. He says I am deceiving people; I am motivated by self-interest.

Neither I have any intention to deceive others nor I am motivated by my self-interests. I just wanted to respond over his words.

Anyway, It is a golden and rare chance which must be capitalized. Those people who are in Lahore or adjoining area must meet the lawyer and acquire first hand information. Pressurize and persuade him for early hearings and resolution. otherwise, God-forbid, the tenure of resolution will be as long as the Satan's intestine.

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Saturday, June 01, 2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xplodec For This Useful Post:
ayeshha (Saturday, June 01, 2013), dms664 (Sunday, June 02, 2013), mystic (Saturday, June 01, 2013)