View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 01, 2013

mystic is on a distinguished road

Our petition is asking for 35 years. Ill get a chance even if it is raised to 32. But I'm in favour of increased age limit because many members would benefit from 35 and 35 means more candidates applying and beret competition. If that is bad then let the age limit stay at 28. After all PM Gilani made it clear that they wanted fresh blood. So
Raising the age limit by mere two years won't make a big difference.
And India, Bangladesh are not model countries. If Pakistan wants to become one like UK and USA then it must implement their system. And don't tell me about our courts and other institutions. Judiciary is at no 4, the 4th corrupt institution according to reports submitted by amnesty etc. Hire S. ZAFAR, Akram sheikh, Aitzaz Ahsan, or Barrister zahoor and your age limit will rise to 40 years. That is how courts function. Law is the prostitute of wealth. Raymond Davis, a murderer was not punished, fake degree holders were our ministers, an absconder and corrupt person like salman farouqi was brought from USA by zardari and made secretary general and now federal ombudsman. He had made his brother who was matric failed, sharmila farouqi's father, usman farouqi as chairman of steel mill, they embezzled billions. A murderer like Altaf Hussain controls your whole Karachi and has a great say in national politics, sitting in London and having British passport. Accused minister like Raja pervez Ashraf was your prime minister. They even had a hand in Hajj corruption scandal, Gilani etc were involved in Ephedrine smuggling. And we cannot sit one stupid exam like CSS? My voice will continue against every discrimination, if law is made to benefit masses not to curb their rights. If law is against human rights then law must be changed not the human rights.
what more examples of lawlessnessdo you want? And raising the age limit by few years become against the courts?
Not only age limit, we should raise our voice against every evil because we make Pakistan, we are Pakistan.