View Single Post
Old Friday, June 07, 2013

Tehman Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
1. Why will you advertise your rank like this on a public forum? Didn't you get the ghq ps dte letter which clearly bades offrs to disclose their identity, rank and location on internet?
2. Rank in your profile is Lt. Tehman sb and thread header is trying to market you as captain?
Concl:
Sell and market your own self not the profession you serve. Why will you get attention of opposite gender at the cost of your profession if at all you are an officer which I really doubt.

PS I am not ready to buy your notion that being a junior subaltern you were blessed with NOC for CSS.

PPS which course you are from and which great unit spared you to study and give tough time to css forum?

No offence brother but couldnt help expressing my thoughts.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Dear brother, I am not offended at all!
Kindly see the date of my joining CSS Forum
And see also the date I posted this thread .
Their is time in between , Allah blessed me with the next rank in this time frame!

I hope first query killed.
If still not killed! I donot care

Secondly brother officers never hide themselves!!! Brother I am a Mujhahid and My Allah has only allowed people from my occupation to walk proudly and with passion on earth ( Please refer to some aalim and ask him that whether God has allowed mujhahids and Islamic Soldiers to walk proudly on Earth or not and then comment).
To cut it short when my Sappa Salar( Gen . Ashfaq Pervez Kayanni has not ever tried to hide his identity along with all the other Generals....Why should I?)
Havenot you seen army officers moving in the complete country in the days of Election for almost a fortnight on the orders of GHQ)
Can you still refer me to the letter as formulated by you as to keep hiding the identity and same GHQ ordering its officers and jawans to move and patroll as much as they can, all around the country in Election days.
If a CSS aspirants burns the midnight oil for 9 months and become an ASP, AC,or what other appointment, he has all the right to write ASP asad. or AC saad,etc. If a doctor works hard 5 years he has the right to write Doctor arbaz or Surgeon aslam or GEneral Physician Akbar, If an engineer studies for four years and achieves a degree he has all the rights to write Engineer Kashif or Doctor Abdul Qadeer Khan.
So my dear brother I think now you should humanely agree to me that I if I had gone through the rigorous and risky training putting my life many times in danger, so I have all the rights to write Capt Tehman with my name. Please show some heart and accept whatever I Just proved.
Rose smells nice, Rotten things smells bad.
Whatsoever one says , actually is the representation of the innerself of one's character.
I am talking in general I think you agree to me, please dont feel offended. Dont you think that 50 percent off the aspirants of CSS are our sisters. While in army our sisters constitute only 1 percent of the total.
SO my dear brother what do you think Wont it had been better for me to attract them there.
So I was supposed to do this in Other threads of CSS Forums! What do you say. IF you see 10 replies of this thread not even a single one was not a lady and who so ever has contacted me through my email ( though I might not have helped him the best as the best helper is Allah), They would accrediate my best tries to help them out.
And shockingly none of them was a girl .
Dear brother dont you think instead of doing that characterless doing on css forum , I should have chosen some social website, where I can post as many albums and videos of mine as possible, instead of 19.5 KB Avatar.
And also my cell number would also have been easily posted there.
Please see that I have almost 300 posts in a very short time span almost half to those of yours but my time span on the forum being one fifteenth as that of yours and already made many reputation points.
So it shows someone's commitment to his aim,mission or goal.
Well you can also see that most of my posts are coming at very late night timings, when most of us sleep, few of us are awake. Even the very this post of mine is coming in late hours of night. Justification of how I manage CSS with my busy routine.
Brother I have 1200 friends on facebook and out of them only two are ladies. One my mom and other my cadet college teacher she is 59 If moderators allowed I shall post my FB profile link over here for you to confirm, please.

Lastly brother nothing offended me except for one thing. That some one from the group, May he be a Sapper, Gunner, ....... boy or .....tarians has tried to .......
Rest is all ok SIR
Bravo Areeba (Tuesday, March 08, 2016), Codename Hijazi (Sunday, June 09, 2013), Junaid Javed (Monday, February 03, 2014), Mamoona Zaidi (Tuesday, June 11, 2013), SehrishKanwal (Thursday, August 01, 2013)