View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 08, 2013

xplodec is on a distinguished road

@Fatima47

Your suggestions are valuable,productive and result oriented.

You are absolutely right in suggesting IHC as the correct forum at which the issue could be raised. The IHC is famous for its bold judgements and timely resolution of the cases before it. In recent days,Justice Shoukat Aziz Siddiqui has passed some extraordinary judgments. In courts language, it has been said that "MATHA JUDJE MATHAY FAISLAY KARTA HAI". It doesn't mean any injustice, it simply indicates that instead of issuing bold orders, responsibility of action is passed on another department or govt is asked to take steps in particular direction.So far, IHC judges are not blamed with any "MATHA JUDGEMENT".

Secondly, as far as the lawyer is concerned, I am in complete agreement with your views. Why A.K Dogar or any other high profile lawyer? any comparatively low profile but competent lawyer can win the case with lesser fee. Indeed, apnay Sheikh Rasheed rightly quotes "behind every case, there is a face;nobody looks at the case, but the face." However, we cannot afford such luxury.

Moreover,what has been done so far by Mr. A.k Dogar, a high profile lawyer, in this regard instead of issuing two notices to the FPSC; Only one hearing and nothing more. I wonder, where are the petitioners. As far as I know Mr. Rai Ansar and eight others are petitioners in this case. Anyway, last week of this month is not very far.I expect, nothing would be achieved.

@All Karachietes CSS age relaxation aspirants:

Where are you? FPSC is changing its competitive examination rules by each passing day (Screening test for 2014,and subject reversion). Please contact for taking concrete and result oriented steps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xplodec For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Saturday, June 08, 2013), Fatima47 (Saturday, June 08, 2013)