View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 09, 2013

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadaf ambreen View Post
on september 15 2013 is the screening test for css 2014 candidates non sense people here r busy in making non sense suggestions one after other and keep praising n criticizing those suggestions, seems everyone is here for chit chat
I would suggest you to hold your horses. Getting emotional will not get you anywhere. I and few other members could label suggestions to hire Naeem Bukhari as arrant nonsense but I will refrain from doing that. One of the members said that he/ she contributed Rs 5000. You can also enlighten others about the concrete things you have done other than sending emails to top-notch law firms.

Quote:
the one suggesting to get a low competent lawyer wont be ready to contribute anything for even a low fees lawyer
You know why I wont! Because I dont need any kind of age relaxation. I am good to avail myself of my three chances.

Quote:
one suggesting to file case in Islamabad HC and then disappears, whats the problem with LHC?
The problem with LHC is that the defendant/ respondent does not reside in Punjab. The respondent is FPSC that carries its business in Islamabad so the place of suing should be IHC. Its not an opinion, its a provision of Civil Procedure Code. Secondly, anyone who knows about the pendency rate in LHC and the urgency as regards to final disposal of this suit, wont prefer to file a petition in LHC.

Quote:
if you are really in favor of IHC go ahead & file your petition in IHC , who is stopping you.
I have no animal in this fight so there is no reason why I should. However, I feel for the hapless aspirants who are being given false hopes. The bottom-line is that you guys cannot hire AK Dogar and you cannot afford Naeem Bokari. I second you to the extent that building castles in the air costs nothing so its about time that you should get realistic. A hungry man cannot insist that he will only eat in Serena.