View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 11, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammmmara tariq View Post
sir can you guide me regarding optional subjects. i want to take exam in 2014 but there is no guidance . i actually, belong to gujranwala and employed in govt job . i am not in this position to join any academy ........ plzzzzzzzz guide me how should i prepare it . now, i am studying on my own behalf .... there are lots of hurdles but i have to do it .... i have discussed it to some teachers but they said leave it ... its very difficult . i know its uphill task but not impossible .so plz guide me

Regards,
Amara Tariq

Write some specific query, may be I can then be of some help to you.

Regards,