View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BaisAbbasi is on a distinguished road
Default CSS for both Genders

Kanwal,

there are a number of sides of this picture. Firstly attempting CE 2014 is more like testing your self actualization level and working your way up the ladder in the bureaucratic system of Pakistan.

I strongly believe that after graduating from LUMS and having a strong academic background you should absolutely attempt the exams because your would have an edge to competitors. As far as the environment is concerned, the federal departments are organised and properly functional and thus the stigmas attached to them are merely misconceptions.

I have graduated from abroad and came back to Pakistan especially to attempt these because I believe it is one more step towards to explore your options. An amazing job can reward with monetary payments and work atmosphere but dignity, self realization and caliber is something we achieve through attempting these exams. I am up for it and very positive for the CE 2014 and you should employ the same strategy. last but not the least, an atmosphere would not affect you if you have strong values and determined mindset.

Bais