View Single Post
Old Friday, June 14, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about
Cool Replies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaan Khan View Post
one question which i'd like to ask the seniors here, If i ask what is the core ingredient for passing the written exam what will it be? ( for example too much notes taking n cramming/learning, or covering the entire syllabus etc )
Core ingredient to me, is LUCK. . As far as human input is concerned, it is the appropriate subject selection, careful analysis of paper pattern, studying few topics in detail, and having an overview of the rest. Last but the the most important, it is to overcome your fear of failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmalik View Post
brother i have done b.com and want to do css i start taking interest in css when i am doing graduation and read dawn newspaper regularly as well as the economist some times. my current affairs and pak affairs knowldge is also good. now i am only 20 years old. is it good to give 2014 attempt for me or wait for coming years.
If you want to pursue CSS as a career, then what are you waiting for... . Go for it and be amongst the youngest CSPs ever
imranazeem (Saturday, January 03, 2015)