Thread: Arabic 2012
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 16, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaan Khan View Post
Sir can you please guide me a little. Actually i plan to appear in CE 2014 but im unable to chose my subjects. Arabic interests me however i dont know whether i can do it or not. I cant write arabic and of course no prior knowledge either just that i'll have to start from scratch so what will you suggest. I'm a business major any my cast id Pathan.
Is the arabic writing portion large in the paper? You're suggestions will be highly valued.
you have to attempt a portion of paper in Arabic language, carrying 20% marks, so in both papers you will have to attempt 40 marks paper in Arabic.....The topics of the questions are mostly repeated and you can handle them easily with little smart work.....You will feel hesitant if you see it now, but once you start doing the prep, things just get easier.....if You are interested in it than it will take little time for you to get familiar with Arabic.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Sabaerum (Sunday, August 04, 2013)