View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulThinker
Salam All,

I think it would be good to have the organization chart of all the departments i.e. PSP, DMG, FSP etc... What do you guys say? That would help all the aspirants to have better understanding of these departments and to prioritize them. For this we'll be needing Rank, BS scale and level/area of Operations (Tehsil, Distt, Province, Federal etc).

Example: PSP
ASP(17, Tehsil?) - SP(18, Distt) - SSP(19, Distt) - DIG(20, ?) - IG(21, Province)

(Plz correct me where I'm wrong)

Similarly, we can gather all the info (authentic) and then make some graphs or charts for better understanding.

Also, I would like to mention that we need to have an organized participation in the forum(posts/threads). By that I mean, we need to avoid opening new threads if something similar is already there and redundant posts and threads should be deleted. It may sound hectic now but believe me it would really help in the long run when this forum with grow, Insha Allah. So we gotta keep it clean and effective!

Regards,
-Aamir
Salaam,

Thanks for your reply. I have some different information regarding the groups.

SSPs are not necessarily officers of 19th Grade. Sometimes there are SSPs of (senior) 18th grade as well. We have SSPs in districts as DPOs (District Police Officers).

Similarly DIGs are mostly posted in Divisions and are also called RPOs (Regional Police Officers).

In the same manner, a substitute name for an IG is PPO (Provincial Police Officer).

I am not an officer yet, so I can be wrong. Please proceed with the corrections.

Regarding your suggestion, I unconditionally agree with you. I have often thought of such plans, but the damn time is what I lack.

We (Moderators) shall try to arrange the stuff slowly and gradually.

Regarding the fears of Thinking and Nida, we will make sure that nothing useful is deleted! Don't you guys worry about that!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program