View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jetpack2 is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Well dear, according to my elder sister, house is not available at all stations but car is. But the range varies from one station to another. At one office, you can get Corolla Indus while at others, Mehran without AC.

Custom as a group normally considered to be 5th top priority nowadays. She placed Customs above DMG as her top priority despite the fact she obtained 24th position right after her bachelors in her very first attempt.

She says promotion became an issue in Customs following the enhancement of IRS but it would be resolved by the time 40+ Commoners are on their verge of reaching 19 Grade.

Currently, the group is in race with IRS. In few aspects, the former is better while in other, the latter is.
Thanks for your guidance, much appreciated. I want to keep PCS as my top priority because as per my knowledge it is relatively better in perks over IRS, all FBR employees draw double pay, more foreign training opportunities etc.

would you suggest PCS group as a top preference? I am going to consider valuable suggestions of all friends , peers and seniors before making a final decision.

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited by Jetpack2; Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: The sad smiley is by mistake....kindly ignore it.