View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 19, 2013

stalking||shadow is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghazi Ghazanfar View Post
thanks for replying brother, today i spoke with deputy director fpsc (one who sent me recommendation letter) and i was told that there isn't any need to contact the said officer yet and wait till a month for your offer letter, and if you don't get it till then , then i need to intimate fpsc and anf regarding the matter,
on inquiring the contact no of the anf officer (as it wasnt mentioned in the letter by fpsc) i was been told that they don't have it.

Now i would like to ask you guys, is it safe to wait for the offer letter, or to contact the section officer anf as i said earlier its quite hard to head out to Punjab from Sindh just to inquire if my offer letter is in process or not . and is this job suppose to get permanent later or not and one more thing, does the requisite for medical takes place before or after receiving the offer letter/ instructions from ANF.

Thanks & Regards
Just had chat with the concerned office of SO-ANF, MoNC. They told to go to market and buy lots of chips, popcorn and soda. Bring home, sit and eat the stuff till you get the letter after DG's approval.