View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 23, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

2013' Psychology paper was creative rather difficult

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey listen carefully, dnt go for rumors, people who use to say that Psychology is disastrous, i can do nothing for them except smiling upon their innocent feelings. there year paper was not difficult . It would be more appropriate to say Psychology's papers creative rather difficult and disastrous . And so far i think , first time in the history os CSS such a creative paper has been asked. There is a huge difference between creative and difficult papers. Psychology's papers were upto the standard of CSS.
Iwant to ask from my fellows if such papers are not made what would be the standard? How can one differeniate between a standard preparation and a poor preparation? Dont you people want to differeniate yourself from those people who used to study 20-20 question series, Sherbano,Rakshanda, exam Cram ? If such type of questions are not asked guys who read such rubbish would be equal to those who used to read standard material?
what about those who made selective studies? Do you people want selective readers and thorough readers would enjoy equivalent status?
Believe me papers were not difficult and if some body say like this i use to be on skype from 11pm onwards , get online with me i will convince one.
you know what happened this year in Psychology, all those who make are habitual of making selective studies are ruined to nothing , also who study below standard text were unable to give themselves a solid stand against the blows of Psychology.
There was 100% choice against questions which are moulded, but what can one expect from those who make selective studies, and leave portions like social Psychology?

For instance, if difficult question is asked from Nervous system , Social Psychology is always there as an substitute , and this year simple question is asked about "attitude" from Social Psychology. What else one needs?
Same happened in Paper 2.

Patron is not changed , FPSC had asked nothing out of syllabus, everything was verymuch under the paradigms of syllabus , prescribed by them. What happened this year, FPSC asked unexpected questions , but why dont you people understand those questions are the part of your syllabus .

My advice for you is that dont go for rumors, rumors are without logic, i scored twice more than 160 in Psychology , without any background, i even never studied biology in my whole life , i used to be on skype daily 12 am onwards and guide regarding my subject, if things are still not getting crystallized clear over here contact me there, i try my best to resolve your queries.
my id is in my profile
The Following User Says Thank You to shoaib khan12 For This Useful Post:
funky (Thursday, July 25, 2013)