Thread: IB Paper, 2013
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 02, 2013

zia bugvi is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

gr8 job buddy! here are some answers which i find worth having a re-look on your part.
3.He asked his servant what he has done to his watch. (had in place of has)............ originally it was: He asked his servant what he has done WITH his watch(so `with` was to be changed with TO)
12. He has a large number of dependents who have no else to support them. (no else is not appropriate)......DEPENDENTS is wrong..it should be dependAnts(though i myself made mistake there)

21 The day two days after tomorrow was Thursday and the day before yesterday was? ( Saturday)....i think it was 2 days after tomorrow is Thursday n what was the day before yesterday.... correct answer should b:Friday.

50. Salat was ordered ? (during mirage)....sallat was already obligatory before mirage but just for 2 times fajar n asar i believe...answer must b sour cave.

51. Algore,the former vice president of USA, was awarded noble prize for peace in 2007 for his work on? (global warming)..........hm i guess it was environmental protection,
The Following User Says Thank You to zia bugvi For This Useful Post:
searching (Tuesday, July 09, 2013)