View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 03, 2013

iranibilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parcorian View Post
Only 69 days were left and i was still to decide my optional subjects. Moreover i had 9 hrs regular job while going for the css 2012. I startef the preparation and for the first 50-60 days i could spend only 3-4 hrs a day. In these days i just contented with data gathering and book reading. I did the following:
1) read the book of ikram rabbani for pak affaits 02 readings
2) 8-10 topics for essay(though never practiced writing)
3) for sociology gave 02 readings to Taga book
4) for eds read the book of kashmiri 2-3 times plus past papers
5) for urdu read Urdu general by Jahangir's 02 times
6) did not bother even going thru the syllabus of accounting. Prepared everything in 4 days which i got during exams.
7) didnt have reading material for current affairs so just contended with few artivles that were there on css forum.
8) for journism i went thru the book of mufti twice
9) read the headings and tried to memorize some verses and Ahadees from Ilmi's book. Devoted one full day to this subject a couple of days before exams.

Thats all.....went for exam and by just Allah's blessing got 720 marks in written. Viva ruined mr and i got 163. Now at 118 in the merit....
My advice to all the aspirants is that plz take css as an exam, keep your nerves in control anf leave everything to Allah. I shall always be thankful to Almighty for everything that i achoeved. My good reading skill did wonders for me.
Regards,
+aminshah
wish both of you 'best of luck' for your future.