View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 03, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander marri View Post
@ Drvalentino

Great Work Bro!!! Its really a great help for the aspirants..Behind this chart there is a pure work and commitment..But i have a request, will you please make another chart on subject analysis of 40th common, as I assume most of the probationers must me in your contact now..I know it will consume time and the money technically..we will be waiting for your next analysis..
I got this chart from Civil Services Academy after lot of efforts because they were not allowing to make this chart public.It took months to compile it.No other analysis is available yet.
Regards.
7asif (Sunday, December 25, 2016), Ali Ahmed Thebo (Sunday, July 12, 2015), FAHEEM ULLAH KHAN MAHSUD (Friday, August 07, 2015), Manali (Wednesday, January 17, 2018), muhammadsaadvirk (Monday, June 18, 2018), sikander marri (Wednesday, July 03, 2013)