View Single Post
Old Friday, July 05, 2013
Section Officer
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2008 - Roll No. 1598

muhammad hussain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms672 View Post
Firstly, I am very thankful to you for your such a nice reply. Friend, I have decided to opt

Islamiat (because I enjoy while attempting this paper as I did in CSS due to a lot of knowledge alhamduliALLAH., as I have remembered by hrert many aya and hadith that's why it is the best for me)

IndopakII(Mughals), (As it was and will also be one of my optional subjects in the coming attempt of CSS, that's why it is better to opt it)

Journalism (It must be general paper, must be like CSS's journalism, if it is so. Then I must opt it, because previously I have studied it and have good knowledge of it too like Islamiat. But one thing I have not understood is that that SPSC's has not mentioned its syllabus )

Lastly, I have also Sindhi Subject in CSS, as got good marks in it too, but my writting speed in Sindhi is very lazy, that's why I don't want to opt it.

To the conclude, It has been crystal clear after discussing that I must opt:-

Islamiat
Journalism
Indopak(Mughals)

Please suggest me further for betterment, if I am mistaken in any place, then please do tell me? Will highly be thankful to you.....
dear its good combination if u r comfirtble wd it............buy past papers from market.......journalism was introduced in 2008-09 so only one paper availble

Quote:
Originally Posted by gree View Post
CPs? what do you mean by that sir. So if there is no age relaxation then what?
CP= constitutional petition...............my info still that age relaxation may be announced next week.
dms672 (Friday, July 05, 2013)