View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mallah View Post
First of all You do not have right to make any amendment in my opinion.

Your previous post arguments:

1. Do you call your misconception and fear a logical argument to oppose age relaxation? This is baseless argument which does not hold any credit as there are thousands of applicants which do not have any political affiliation for support. Age relaxation is granted to the candidate to compensate the duration from late 90s till end of dictator rule during there was ban on Jobs. It was granted on strong public demand protests if you remember. It is granted irrespective or party affiliation to all the people so your argument does not hold any weight-age i guess.

2. How can you call over age persons so called deserving? Do you have your self made criteria to check the real deserving candidates and so called deserving candidates? I think this is the function of SPSC, let them do their job.
No large scale switching is possible in my opinion because mostly fresh people are hired along with some experienced people with good practical background.

3. In light of argument mentioned in clause 1, the case against the age relaxation in sindh will be weaker because of the continuous ban on jobs have deprived thousands of the people which have eventually become over-age. If SPSC does not allow them to contest PCS-2013 this will be against the fundamental rights of these people as this practise can be called as discriminatory. (Its as per my understanding, any one can differ)

4. Again a simple argument that SPSC has more workload. Don't you think that by inviting applications manually they themselves are inviting work load for themselves . Let me tell you inside story that they welcome such work load so that they can get TA/DAs for extra work on week days and late sittings.

5. Agreed to final comment

Though you took my comments on the other way, I was not arguing your arguments i was just pointing out the useless exchange of words between you and one other member at the forum, but you didn't took it maturely and now indirectly you were hitting me.
Kindly mark an era when there was ban on the jobs advertised by SPSC ? as we are discussing SPSC here..

bro;
You guys are escaping the truth. The truth is
' TIME AND TIDE WAITS FOR NONE '. Accept it , time for over aged candidates is OVER...